Unique Baseball Machine Features
- With the three-wheel design you can see the ball clearly all the way through the feeding motion, acceleration and release, just like a live pitcher.
- The hitter sees when to stride and the angle of release, giving him an actual live-arm sense of timing and location.
- With a quick turn of the dials you can effortlessly throw major league fastballs, and right and left handed breaking pitches including curveballs, sliders and split fingers.
- The three-wheel design changes the breaking pitch plane by simply adjusting wheel speed dials. (All two-wheel units require time consuming awkward throwing head adjustments to change from fastballs to curveballs or right to left handed breaking pitches.)
- The elevation adjustment handle will raise or lower the pitch. With a simple turn, you can even move the pitch up or down within the strike zone between pitches. (On other two-wheel pitching machines it may be necessary to release a locking mechanism, reposition the entire throwing head by tilting it manually and then re-locking the locking mechanism. These are awkward time-consuming adjustments.)
- Throwing head pivots instantly in any direction for all fungo work including deep fly balls that can drive fielders to the fence, slicing line drives, catcher's pop-ups with reverse spin, towering infield pop-ups, and grounders.
- Makes most efficient use of practice time with limited throwing head adjustments needed and an almost instant recovery time. More strikes delivered at every practice!
- Both of our pitching machines quickly move on and off field, just tilt it, unsocket legs and easily roll on two transporting wheels.
- The front wheel guards insure the throwing wheels never come in contact with the ground. (Some machines are moved using throwing wheels, picking up dangerous dirt and gravel which causes inaccuracy and wear.)
- Both pitching machines are designed for use with regulation leather baseballs, dimpled practice balls, Wiffle® balls and all softer practice balls. The Junior Hack Attack will also convert to throw a 7.5” undersized vision training ball.
- No assembly is required, both pitching machines arrive fully assembled and ready for your immediate use.
Exceptional Pitching Machine Quality
- Hack Attack baseball pitching machines are heavy enough to absorb recoil, ensuring accuracy, yet portable and easily moved by one person.
- Extra wide tripod base insures real stability and safety on pitching mounds or baseball playing surfaces.
- High tensile, tough heat-treated alloy, weather-resistant aluminum casting throwing head, protects throwing mechanism.
- Rugged powder-coated rust-proof steel frame ensures limitless seasons of use.
- The throwing wheels out-last all other baseball pitching machine wheels and don’t melt in direct summer heat. Sports Attack has never replaced a wheel from wear or heat exposure.
- Three powerful variable speed motors drive three indestructible concave 14” throwing wheels.
Junior Hack Attack Baseball Pitching Machine
The Junior Hack Attack Baseball Pitching Machine is the major-league quality training tool designed to develop serious young players. It has all of the unique features of the Hack Attack Professional Pitching Machine, including our patented three-wheel design that provides complete vision. In developing hitters, especially at younger ages, there is nothing more important than timing and vision.
At a level where simplicity is imperative, any change in pitch, from fastballs to any breaking pitch, is quickly dialed in using the three speed knobs. The Junior Hack Attack Pitching Machine is extremely portable and is the machine that will develop your dedicated players into the “pros” they want to be.
Junior Hack Attack Baseball Machine is the only pitching machine that will convert quickly to throw a special 7.5" diameter vision training ball. This critical size forces centering and tracking while maintaining proper hitting mechanics. (see accessories for ball details)