Unique Volleyball Machine Features
- Precise Repetition Training: The Sports Attack volleyball machines will deliver thousands of reps in daily practice of serve receiving, digging and spiking. Accuracy and repeatability are assured in every drill, eliminating time wasting errant hits.
- Serving: A full range of spins is provided by all three machines, throwing both sharp topspins and breaking floaters to simulate match situations. The machines can also be easily rolled along the serving baseline, changing the angle of serves. The Attack and Attack II provide a realistic serve release point and can deliver a jump serve at international level speeds and quality. New locating pins instantly position throwing head to men’s or women’s height or down to setting position.
- Spiking: The Attack and Attack II machines provide actual angles from over the net and top speeds to make real game conditions a part of every digging drill. The Skill Attack training machine is great for digging drills on the same side of the net.
- Setting: Rapid reps with varying intervals will meet the requirements of any setting drill. Accurate and consistent soft sets with no spin are provided at any angle and height. Our machines can be set to release the ball from a realistic height, not unrealistically from floor level like some competitive units. New locating pins instantly position throwing head down into setting position.
- Horizontal throwing head movement allows the coach to point in any direction, working straight on, in the seams or to an individual’s weak side to really extend any player’s range. Vertical movement coupled with the horizontal movement, means the coach can instantly throw the ball to any point on the court, creating game situations & challenging the players to perform in progressively more difficult circumstances.
- Team drill machines for all ages and skill levels, Sports Attack machines will allow coaches to improve the quality of standard drills and to create new machine drills for every phase of the game.
- Portability: Locking casters provide instant mobility on the court and stability during use.
- Storage: All machines fit through any standard door for safe storage. The throwing head can be removed from the Attack and Attack II machines, allowing storage of the frame in the open gym. A machine cover is available separately and is used to protect and secure the two larger machines during storage.
- Machines can be safely operated by any assistant coach, player, student or parent. This frees the coach to be by the receiving players to teach proper mechanics effectively. No more yelling across the court.
- Thousands of college, high school, club and international teams rely on the Sports Attack Volleyball Machines to deliver thousands of reps in daily practice of jump serve receiving, digging, and spiking.
Our New Throwing Head comes complete and ready for immediate installation on your current Attack or Attack II volleyball machine (replaces current throwing head).
Exceptional Training Machine Quality
- Attack and Attack II platforms have a 16-gauge diamond plate, non-slip surface for sure-footing and safety during use.
- The frames of the Attack and Attack II volleyball machines are powder-coated, rust-resistant steel tubing for extreme durability.
- The extra-wide base of the Attack and Attack II machines assures real stability. As the throwing head is raised, it moves towards center of gravity, further insuring stability.
- Ball wear is extremely limited due to the two newly designed wider soft white polyurethane ball gripping surfaces and the contoured shape of the NEW ball throwing wheels that uniformly distribute the contact forces, eliminating the high wear contact points.
- Two powerful variable speed motors directly drive indestructible ball throwing wheels. Rapid recovery provides rapid repetition, no waiting for air-powered launch system to recover.
Download the Order Form (pdf)
Download the International (non-U.S.) Order Form (pdf)
Download the Order Form (pdf)